ARE donates its time, attention and funds to the communities in which it operates.
Our outlets collect funds to distribute to Australian charities that are of significance to our staff members.
Through cash donations, we have recently supported:
- The Salvation Army's QLD Flood Relief Appeal
- The Sydney Children's Hospital
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation
- The Blankets for Brisbane Appeal
- The Abused Child Trust
- Surf Life Saving Queensland
- The Fred Hollows Foundation
- The Starlight Foundation
- The MS Society
- Caretaker's Cottage Youth Crisis Refuge
Through stock and in-kind donations, we have recently supported:
- The Wayside Chapel
- Eastern Respite and Recreation
The Redcliffe community:
Following ARE's move into Redcliffe with the opening of Sails, ARE donated two Ergotron Computer carts to the Emergency Department at the Redcliffe Hospital via the Redcliffe Hospital Foundation. These portable trolleys allow bedside computing for more rapid access to patient data in fast track environments.
For more information on Sails, see www.sails-redcliffe.com.au